Thank you Holly for suggesting I take part in challenges. Indeed it is getting me in the studio more and making me experiment.
Today’s card is for Two Peas In a Bucket Stamp n Dash Sketch #1 challenge. Two Peas is a great scrapbooking and stamping community and I’m revisiting the time I’m spending there as it has been long forgotten. I want to get involved with Two Peas and Splitcoaststampers again.
I used glossy cardstock and with my brayer I inked Caribbean Sea by Kaleidacolor and Pixie Pink by Stampn’ Up! Next, I used black StazOn to stamp out my images by Stampn’ Up!, Hero Arts and Inkdinkado.
Stamps: Stampn’ Up!, Hero Arts, Inkadinkado
New Year’s Resolutions
- Spend more time in the studio
- Do tutorials for my blog again
- Do at least one video tutorial
- Buy less stamps
- Use the stamps that I have, especially the ones who haven’t seen ink
- Take part in challenges
- Practice using my Copics
- Take on-line classes and more classes at my LSS
- Continue to stay physically fit and keep my weight off (I lost 85 lbs)
What are your New Year’s resolutions?