Wowza, a new stamp release for Technique Junkies

It’s that time of month again where Technique Junkies has a new release, and it’s a favourite of mine.  If you came from Ro Donner’s blog you found some awesome work, but you might want to go to the beginning so you don’t miss a thing.  Please visit the Design Junkies blog.

All newly release stamps for the month of March will be 15% off until March 8th.

My first card uses the tri-shutter card technique.  The new gorgeous Baby Makes Three is perfect for new parents and can be used in so many ways. Isn’t this silhouette just darling?  I blinged up my card with premade stickers from Paper House and Jolee’s Boutique.

Pat knows how much I love giraffes and sent this adorable Watercolor Giraffe for me to showcase for you.  I did lots of layering, distressing and embossing on this card.  My “Explore” sentiment came from the Road Trip Set of 6 set.

What a hoot this card is.  I love the snobbery of the dog keeping cats out of his life.  This stamp is called Can’t Afford the Cat. The background uses the Resist Strips background technique from the August 2014 edition of the Technique Junkie Newsletter.

When life gives you a rainy day…play in the puddles.  Love that sentiment which is from the stamp called Play in the Puddles. Here I used the Layered Watercolor technique from December 2014 edition of the Technique Junkie Newsletter on my ATC.  If you look hard you will see blue mixed in with the green and yellow. I added Butterfly 2 to the card.

Now onto Pam DeChellis’ blog where there is some goodness being showcased.

Posted on : Mar 01 2017
Posted under cards, Technique Junkies Stamps |

Mar 1, 2017 - 08:03:38

Beth, your cards are all beautiful. I really like these new stamps. I like the technique and puddle stamp card the best of these, but that giraffe is in the running too. Thanks for sharing! It is obvious how much your love stamping and these great stamps.

Mar 1, 2017 - 08:03:09
Judy Jackson said:

I love the baby card, and the way you used the paper scraps for the giraffe card. Wow.

Mar 1, 2017 - 09:03:38
Cheri Weston said:

Wow! You’ve been a busy stamper. I adore these cards and all the ways you’ve showcased them. I wasn’t going to go to my craft room today, but you’ve now inspired me to.

Mar 1, 2017 - 08:03:32
Kathy Stacy said:

Wow – that first card is a masterpiece. I don’t make those types of cards because it requires math and measuring. LOL. Much props to you. I haven’t seen that resist paper strip card – I have to got and try that one and your giraffe – swoon – I’m gaga over distress ink, but I know you know that. Happy Hop Beth and thank you for your very kind comments. They are always so appreciated.

Mar 1, 2017 - 08:03:47
Mitzi said:

I have to tell you how much I love the giraffe card. The background sets the giraffe off perfectly! I’m going to use some peeled cardboard and washi tape to try and create something similar. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mar 1, 2017 - 10:03:50

These are all fabulous, I do love the image in the first and your great embellishing of the card, the texture in your second card is so cool, such a fun background for the dog, love that sentiment and love the background and color of the butterfly in the last, great group of cards!

Mar 2, 2017 - 03:03:18
pam said:

Love all these cards Beth, my favorite is the shutter baby card, Although I had trouble seeing what the Silhouette was! even asked my husband he could`nt see it either, it is beautiful now I know (hope you do not mind me saying this! would hate to offend you)..
Hugs Pam xx

Mar 2, 2017 - 10:03:36
Shirley said:

Pretty cards Beth, you’ve been busy with the new release ! Take care, Shirleyxx

Mar 2, 2017 - 03:03:31

Girl, you have been SO busy! Your cards are wonderful – my absolute favorite is the dog with the glasses…it looks like our short, fat Sophie! Thanks for the smiles 🙂

Mar 3, 2017 - 11:03:58
Shelly Schmidt said:

You never disappoint Beth, each and every one of your cards is a masterpiece! I just love that baby card- and the giraffe- awesome!!!