Stampn’ Up! Saturday – Full of Adventures

Hello friends.  Today I have an anniversary card to show you.  It’s for my daughter and son-in-law.  What?!  An anniversary card you say, but how can that be?  You’re right, it isn’t a typical anniversary card, but it is very special for the couple.

Once the wedding was over, the priest said, “there is a surprise for you outside but I won’t tell you what it is or you will all make a run for it.”  Indeed there was a surprise.  There was a green ice cream truck passing out ice cream to everyone attending the wedding.  What a neat idea, eh?!

So when I saw this ice cream truck stamp I knew I had to buy it just for their anniversary.

Stamps:  Stampin’ Up!  Balloon Adventures and Tasty Trucks

Posted on : Aug 12 2017
Posted under cards, Stampin Up |

Aug 12, 2017 - 11:08:05
Aimeslee said:

Enjoy your trip! I’ve been enjoying the awesome cards you’ve been rocking lately! xoxo

Aug 13, 2017 - 03:08:35
Hetty said:

What a great aniversary card, Beth! And what a great idea for a wedding. Must have been such a wonderful surprise for everyone.
Love your colorful card! Just wondering from what set is the sentiment?
Happy Sunday to you.

Aug 13, 2017 - 08:08:28
pam said:

Perfect Anniversary card, what a great idea! for the Wedding guest Beth..
Hugs Pam x

Aug 13, 2017 - 08:08:18
Shirley said:

Beautiful card and perfect for your daughter and SIL after reading about their wonderful idea to pass out ice-cream from the truck at their wedding. Happy Sunday xx

Aug 13, 2017 - 11:08:08
Julie said:

How wonderful, Beth! And so special for the anniversary couple. Love the greeting.

Aug 13, 2017 - 09:08:08

that’s a neat idea, my brother had an ice cream cart full of all the ice cream we use to get from the ice cream man for my nieces graduation, it went over very well!!
It is so neat and they will get a kick out of this card for sure!!

Aug 14, 2017 - 11:08:54

What fun!!! I love this set, and they will certainly smile when your darling card brings back such wonderful memories! You’re a rockin’ momma, and so talented! Great job!