Stampn’ Up! Saturday – High Tide

Hello and welcome to another Stampn’ Up! post.  I fell in love with the nighttime scene using High Tide.  I am going to use these as sympathy cards.  You can see the You Tube video I followed here.

Tonight is the nighttime Christmas parade here in Sarnia, Ontario.  Looking forward to it.  First it’s supper at a restaurant with eight friends and then standing in the cold by the water for a couple of hours.  Do you go to Christmas parades?

Stamp: High Tide

Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sugar Plum, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Cajan Craze, Night of Navy, Soft Suade and Black

Have a great day!

Posted on : Dec 02 2017
Posted under cards, Stampin Up |

Dec 2, 2017 - 09:12:56

This doesn’t look like a card, it looks like a little piece of art! LOVELY job! Have fun at your event!

Dec 3, 2017 - 03:12:34
pam said:

Hi Beth, gorgeous scene on your card, love the colours and beautiful image.
Hugs Pam x

Dec 3, 2017 - 05:12:41

This is absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs,

Dec 3, 2017 - 09:12:51

Such a lovely nighttime water side scene!
I haven’t been to a Christmas parade, the town next to ours had one last week but I missed it.

Dec 3, 2017 - 10:12:04
Aimeslee said:

Beautiful card, Bethie! I used to go to our town’s annual parade every year when I performed in it in high school, and then when my daughter did. I do not any more because of the traffic and parking congestion. And then I worry if I can find a restroom when I needs to tinkle, lol. We have a community access channel on cable tv that televises the boring as heck city council meetings, they should film the parade! hahaha (If only I were the mayor….kidding!).

Dec 4, 2017 - 10:12:26

This is one of my favorite sets also – it’s so versatile! Your card is gorgeous – you’ve created such a realistic scene with your beautiful colors and dimension. Well done, my friend, as always!! Suitable for framing!