We all Laugh in the Same Language

It’s time again for Try That Technique with the Technique Junkie Newsletter.  Can you guess what this week’s challenge is all about?  Yup, painted puzzle.  The best place to buy a puzzle, is a thrift store; it cost me 99 cents.  Thank you Diana for another wonderful challenge.

If you look closely, you will notice the figures in my puzzle are holding hands.  Thus the sentiment.  I always love seeing figures in a circle with similar sentiments,  This carries to Uncef Christmas cards where they add all kinds of languages saying Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas, on the inside.

I know you are curious about what others do with pieces of puzzle so I added some links for you

More great stuff

Stamps:  smARTworks

Ink:  Kaleidacolor Cappuccino Delight

Paper:  Glossy cardstock

Nestabilities:  Square and Fluer de Lis

Posted on : Jan 27 2011
Posted under cards, Technique Junkie Newsletter, Try That Technique |

Jan 27, 2011 - 06:01:01
Lisa said:

Very Cool! I Love this, Beth!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jan 27, 2011 - 07:01:53
Carol said:

How cute and creative. Yes, the dollar store is a fun place to shop…you never know what you will find to use on your cards. The sentiment is touching…love it. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Jan 27, 2011 - 08:01:47

This is so neat-o! I love using puzzle pieces! The boys and I painted them this Christmas and made then into a wreath ornament!

I love love your colors and that image is awesome! You rock my friend!

Jan 27, 2011 - 11:01:51
Diana Enns said:

GReat card…..love the colors and the sentiment with that image

Jan 27, 2011 - 01:01:29
Seleise said:

this is awesome!!! Now I wish I hadn’t thrown away all those puzzles with missing pieces. 🙂 Hope all is well and happy new year! I’m way behind on my blogs but will hopefully catch up one of these days! 🙂

Jan 27, 2011 - 01:01:17
Juliet A said:

Althought the puzzle piece is cool, and your diecut layers are very elegant, the real show-stopper on this card is the saturated ombre colors! Gorgeous, really gorgeous!

Jan 27, 2011 - 07:01:49
Myrna said:

Beth
This is so cool. Wish my ideas flowed as freely as yours.

Jan 27, 2011 - 10:01:21
Rob said:

Hi Beth,

I love your card and I love puzzle pieces. I have had so much fun using them in the past. I have been involved in some swaps where we all exchanged puzzle pieces and worked on them to a theme.

I have one on my blog that I posted for Christmas which I love, but I have several others that are just great.

Jan 27, 2011 - 10:01:01
Rob said:

I also meant to say in my last comment that I have checked out some of the links you listed and found some really lovely blogs that I will re-visit. Thanks for the links.

Jan 28, 2011 - 02:01:23
Maryann said:

Really awesome piece of art hun and the saying couldn´t be more true, could it? I´ve alsobeen watching some of these links, and got lots of great new ideas too, so now it´s just to find some more time to experiment with it,ha ha ha. You´ve done really great hun, it´s sooo nice.
Have a wonderful week-end dear friend and have fun.
Biig hugs Maryann