Stampn’ Up! Saturday – Baby Bear

*SCS Weekly Favorite

Hi folks.  Are you in love with this Baby Bear stamp set as much as I am?  I paired it with Technique Junkies Love Harlequin background stamp that you can get for 10% off just by using my code TJ10Beth.  I like this card so much that I plan to make ten more of them.  The girls at work are always after me for cards.

I made this card for my granddaughter’s first birthday.  She isn’t walking quite yet, and threw away her smash cupcake. She was not impressed with it at all.  Here are some photos of my children with Charlotte.

Proud mama, Sarah, with Charlotte.

Proud Uncle Adam with Charlotte.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend.

Posted on : Mar 10 2018
Posted under cards, Personal Photos, Stampin Up |

Mar 10, 2018 - 09:03:24

I love seeing your family! Thanks for sharing with us! Your sweet Charlotte is beautiful! And what an adorable card…love that stamp set! Hugs…

Mar 10, 2018 - 10:03:00

Your little bear card is just the cutest, love the detail in the stamp, love the pretty pink bow 🙂 Your granddaughter is so precious, great photos of your family!

Mar 11, 2018 - 05:03:01
pam said:

Gorgeous card Beth, love the cute bear.
Your Granddaughter is adorable, wonderful family photos.
Hugs Pam x

Mar 11, 2018 - 10:03:03

This is so cute, that bear looks perfectly at home with that pretty heart background. I was at a stamping show yesterday and saw that stamp at the TJ booth. They had a lot of stamps I wanted, but the line was super long and I was getting hungry and grumpy so I decided I could always get them online with your code! I wonder if any of the sample cards were yours?

Your granddaughter is so sweet! Wonderful photos!

Mar 11, 2018 - 11:03:37
Julie said:

Such sweet pics, Beth! Your granddaughter is precious in her little pink tutu. The card w/ the bear is perfect for her 1st bday.

Mar 11, 2018 - 03:03:09

Great pics. Your post put a smile on my face.
Hugs,

Mar 19, 2018 - 04:03:49
Aimeslee said:

Pretty and handsome children and adorable granddaughter, Bethie! I’m kind of in shock that it is already her first birthday???? Dang! Your wedding be here before you can blink twice! xoxo