Spa Weekend at the CB Blogspot

cbcsidebar

Enjoy a relaxing weekend at the Spa with the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot

Friday evening I spent a couple of hours participating in the blog hop Kick Off.  There were 30 blogs to visit, where each DT member gave us the name of their favourite flower.  After I retrieved all the answers, I sent off an e-mail with the information, for my chance to win a Cuttlebug.

Cuttlebug and Gifts from the Kitchen

(click here to go to the Gifts from the Kitchen challenge)

An apple template was provided compliments of Sheetload Shortcuts.  I created four 6″ x 6″ thank you cards for teachers.

from-the-kitchen_cuttlebug-challenge-blog_1

Tree and sentiment are from Odd Bird Planet.

from-the-kitchen_cuttlebug-challenge-blog_2

Chipboard letter was painted with white acrylic paint.  Polka dots were added to the chipboard, card background, and leaves with a stylus dipped in paint.

from-the-kitchen_cuttlebug-challenge-blog_3

Tree was coloured with Prismacolor pencil crayons and glazed with Crystal Effects.

from-the-kitchen_cuttlebug-challenge-blog_4

Stay tuned for lots more of the CB Spa Weekend Challenge this weekend.  Boy am I having fun.

Posted on : May 02 2009
Posted under Cuttlebug Challenges |

May 3, 2009 - 12:05:13
danni said:

these are ALL fabulous, I looooove what you have created for this challenge, the teachers will love these!!!

May 3, 2009 - 12:05:18
cassie said:

oh wow!! oh wow!!! this turned out just adorable!! next week is teacher appreciation at my son’s MDO and this is a great idea!!
I love how each one is unique but they all coordinate!
I’m thrilled you are enjoying the Spa Event with us – I keep getting inspired by all the new ideas!! Good luck with the giveaways!

May 3, 2009 - 02:05:03
Maria said:

Such cute cards, Beth!!! I love that apple image. . such fun cards. I love that each card is different. . .I especially love the one with the lace. . . .such a pretty card. All of the cards are fantastic. Awesome job!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

Maria

May 3, 2009 - 05:05:16
Mrs J said:

Beth, these are just gorgeous! You’ve done a great job with the apples, they look great, and I love the addition of the little apple trees! Great work and thanks for joining in the fun at http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com! So glad you’re enjoyng our Spa weekend!
Hugs Mrs Jx

May 3, 2009 - 05:05:35
allison said:

wow these are all fab, thanks for taking the time to play along
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

May 3, 2009 - 07:05:24
beth said:

You go GF love all of your cards I am going to give this a try sometime today because I think it is just adorable, so glad you had the week-end off so you could join in on the fun.
Hugs
Beth

May 3, 2009 - 03:05:57
Ila said:

These teacher cards are all Fabulous!!…Ila 🙂

May 6, 2009 - 12:05:28
Kathi said:

Wow. Fabulous teacher cards. I love them all.