Color Burst Stencil Tutorial

Technique Junkies, Sunflowers and Dragonflies, Color Burst Tutorial, Finished card

I couldn’t resist using Too Many Options sentiment with Oh La La Kitty.  Somehow this little stinker looks full of trouble, don’t you agree?

Today I have a tutorial on one way to use your Color Bursts.  Hope you enjoy this quick and easy technique.

Supplies:  Stencil, white card stock, Color Bursts, water spritzer.

Place your stencil over top of your white card stock.  Blow puffs of air-filled Colour Burst on your desired spot over top of your stencil.

Add as many colours as desired.  For my card I just used yellow and orange.

Spritz with water and see the magic happen.

Lift your stencil and see the beautiful results.  Finish your card as desired.

Please note:  For those of you who live in Sarnia and area, you can purchase Color Bursts from Crafty Kat Creations, 140 Christina Street North, Sarnia, Ontario.  They are in the old Taylor’s building.  You can’t miss it, it’s painted red.  You have to walk through the costume store to get to their store.

Posted on : Mar 15 2016
Posted under cards, Technique Junkies Stamps, Tutorials |

Mar 15, 2016 - 12:03:19
Daria said:

I love the background you created for your card. The sentiment is wonderful! Thank you for the tutorial.

Mar 15, 2016 - 01:03:37
Myrna said:

What a pretty way to make things.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. I am so slothful these days about commenting. I look but don’t comment …me bad.
Hugs

Mar 15, 2016 - 08:03:04
Kathy Stacy said:

Fabulous tutorial Beth – love the creativity and your card is beautiful!!

Mar 15, 2016 - 08:03:44

Oh my gosh, Beth – I love this!!! I have Color Bursts – bet they would work! Can’t wait to give this a try. Great card – what a fun sentiment!!!

Mar 15, 2016 - 10:03:08

Wow, Beth, thought you live in western Canada, like Vancouver???? I just had it in my head you were close to my aunt and uncle in Seattle. Hey, from my house in Texas, that’s close! hahaha Loverly tutorial, I may have put this on my to do list. Don’t have the Colorbursts but the Brushos I have should do the trick. Thanks! xoxo

Mar 16, 2016 - 04:03:56
pam said:

Fantastic card Beth, love the colours and great sentiment, will have to try this one day. thanks for the how too.
Pam x

Mar 18, 2016 - 11:03:18
Marisa Job said:

This is beautiful and great tutorial!!