How to Create a Cuttlebug Frame

Today’s tutorial will show you how to create a one-layer Cuttlebug frame.  We can never have enough Cuttlebug tutorials, eh?! (I’m Canadian and I do say “eh” a lot so when I’m typing away in my head, I type the way I talk out loud).

I hope you enjoy.

Supplies:  ink, embossing powder, VersaMark, heat gun, stamps, Nestabilities

Lay your Nestabilities on your Cuttlebug C plate as follows:  Select the largest size you want to use and then select another Nestie two sizes smaller.

You will need the large negative image and the smallest Nestie die cut.

Use minimal ATG gun tape under the frame to hold in place.  White scotch tape will work as well.   Ink open area in frame.

This is how your frame will look.

Emboss an image on the white area.  Trim your frame if you wish.

Now, wasn’t that fun?!

For a complete list of my weekly tutorials, please see my tutorial page

Posted on : Jun 15 2010
Posted under Tutorials |

Jun 15, 2010 - 11:06:32
Myrna said:

Wow Beth
When you come back you really come full force eh? lol
Love this frame and yes I need all the tutorials I can get. Thanks. Now I just need the Nestibilities. lol

Jun 15, 2010 - 04:06:35

GF this is awesome! You are back you are back! Makes me so happy! Love this!

Jun 15, 2010 - 09:06:51
Diana Enns said:

Cool…….and congrats on getting back home. You’ll enjoy being off for a while…….and when you learn to \slow down\, will you give me the secrets 🙂 My hubby has been telling me that for years…..

Hugs my friend 🙂

Jun 15, 2010 - 10:06:39
LorraineB said:

I’m glad you’re back too! That was a great tutorial. Simple and the affect is awesome. You’re so good!

Jun 16, 2010 - 01:06:11
Maryann said:

Hi Beth, So great to see you back in action, and I´ve been missing all your great tutorials too, so it´s twice as great today ha ha ha. This looks awesome and I´m definately going to try this too. Thanks sooo much dear friend for all the great work you do to help us all here.
Have a wonderful day hun and take good care.
Biiiig warm hugs Maryann

Jul 18, 2010 - 10:07:00
Arlene F. said:

That is the only set of nesties I have. What a great way to get more use from it!