Stampin’ Up! Saturday, Up Up and Away

Hello fellow stampers.  I hope you have a nice Easter weekend.  It’s going to be a busy one for me.  I worked today and came home to a family birthday.  I had so much fun putting together birthday presents for a step-granddaughter and step-daughter.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and I managed to take the day off of work to spend with family.  Al and I are making a big turkey dinner for my aunt, uncle and cousin.  Unfortunately my daughter lives 8 hours away and my son picked up a shift at work so it will be a small gathering.

I’ve been stamping a lot over the past couple of months.  Having this Stampin’ Up! set for quite some time, I decided to make a card for a variety of occasions.  I now tend to make 4 to 8 cards at a time because I already know the dimensions and have the dies/stamps out.  I stamped several sentiments on the inside–for congratulations, lifting me up, etc.  It is a very versatile stamp and die set.

I used River Rock paper and ink pad, and Real Red for the “Love.”

How are you spending Easter?  I’d love to hear from you.

Posted on : Apr 20 2019
Posted under cards, Stampin Up |

Apr 20, 2019 - 09:04:06

Great card, my friend! It’s fun to own a set that is so versatile! I’d never have thought to use the set this way…again, you are a genius!

Apr 21, 2019 - 05:04:50

Love the monochromatic beauty of this, Bethie, and the comosition. Looks very elegant! Hope you have a great Easter, sounds delish. Honey and I not doing anything for a meal as I’m still having gall bladder issues and following strict diet. May get him to cook me some salmon though. Hugs! xoxo

Apr 21, 2019 - 10:04:45

A lovely card. I do like the balloon and the light tan tone for it with a pop of red is a good combo. We had a quiet easter too. Hope you had a lovely day!

Apr 22, 2019 - 09:04:55
Jeanette said:

Beth, this is so classy/elegant looking. Lovely!

Apr 22, 2019 - 03:04:43
Pam said:

Wonderful card Beth, love the elegant design.
Hope you also had a lovely Easter.
Pam x

Apr 22, 2019 - 07:04:42
Shelly Schmidt said:

Very pretty! I love hot air balloons! We were in Colorado all of last week for a baby shower (1st grandchild on both sides…. ). Got home Saturday for a wedding shower and a paint and wine at night the kids got us- we have three birthdays n April- 2 in October…… (the twins). We went to mass, then had salmon on the grill. (I am allergic to pork and hubby did not want turkey). Your dinner sounds delicious!
I love the idea of making more than one card at a time! I always make 1…..

Apr 23, 2019 - 10:04:10

That is a cute set, I was going to try and do multiples when I make my cards but it only seems to work for Christmas cards so far.
Easter morning I was in charge of the church breakfast and then we had the church service, clean up, came home and made our Easter dinner, just the two of us, but the rest of the day was nice and relaxing watching movies and catching up on tv shows 🙂