Stampn’ Up Saturday

Hello fellow stampers!  When my work schedule permits me to attend a Stampn’ Up card class with Mary Beth Phillips, I jump at the opportunity.  We always have fun in our little group filling the room with laughter and swapping of stories and maybe a little teasing here and there.

I enjoy our class because it gives us the opportunity to use products or stamps we might not otherwise use.

Today my girlfriend of 4y years (we went to school with each other in grade five through highschool and remaind friends) and her partner are coming over for a visit.  Al and I are going to take them to a winery and brewery and then go back to my place for a long night of chatter.

What plans do you have this weekend?

Posted on : Aug 24 2019
Posted under cards, Stampin Up, Sunflowers and Dragonflies |

Aug 24, 2019 - 12:08:00

That is nice you had a chance to take a class! These are lovely cards. Hope you have a wonderful time with your long time pen pal!

Aug 24, 2019 - 09:08:22

looks like you had a nice class, pretty textures and designs, and have a very fun evening planned! We went out to eat but that’s about it.

Aug 26, 2019 - 01:08:45
Shelly Schmidt said:

Such pretty cards Beth! It is fun to get together with ‘old’ friends : ) The best kind! We had a crazy weekend- wedding Saturday with aaaaa neighbor- we have watched her grow up over the years : ) Then today, Baby shower for another neighbor who we also watched grow up over the years. Fun weekend, but tiring!

Aug 26, 2019 - 08:08:31
Jeanette said:

Beautiful cards… your get-togethers must be a lot of fun!

Aug 26, 2019 - 08:08:59

All 3 cards are gorgeous, Bethie and I’m so glad you had fun at your class. I know you enjoyed your friend’s visit, xox

Sep 2, 2019 - 07:09:25

Hope you had fun with your friends! It’s always enjoyable to spend the day creating with others! Your cards are beautiful! I got the Magnolia bundle just prior to leaving for California, so I’m eager to dive in and play a bit! Hugs…