Stampn’ Up! Saturday – Tags

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  Well, in my house anyways.  Christmas shopping is done and now I’ve moved onto making my tags.  Believe it or not I spent 8 solid hours making my layered tags, using Stampn Ups Tags and Tidings stamp and die set.  As you can imagine, I was plum worn out after 8 straight hours and spent the rest of the day outside of my studio.

This is the first year I actually made my own tags, and completing 50 will do me for a couple of years.

Do you make your own tags?

Posted on : Oct 05 2019
Posted under Stampin Up |

Oct 5, 2019 - 03:10:59

These are so cute! That is a LONG crafting session. SU did have a bunch things in their catalog that tempted me, but I just got one stamp set and then one paper set from the clearance rack.

I do make tags, but I also buy sheets of the sticker tags because they are so easy for stocking stuffers, etc.

Oct 6, 2019 - 11:10:24

Wowzers, girlie, super productivity and that’s getting to be the name of the game at this point! Wish I could still push myself, even then your numbers are prolific!! Good for you for getting out (in the boat maybe?) – that’s the best way to end art-making! <3 xoxo PSSSSS – Hey, just read your comment and I took photos of my brayer with that technique. I will email you.

Oct 6, 2019 - 09:10:08

Fabulous set of tags, love all the shapes!

Oct 7, 2019 - 03:10:15
Shelly Schmidt said:

Wowza! That is alot of fabulous tags!!! Awesome!
We do not use too many tags- maybe a few! It depends on how many of the younger kids will be joining a party- if there is one. This year, we are spending Christmas with the kids, so I will not need too much…..

Oct 7, 2019 - 07:10:10
Jeanette said:

Beth, your tags are gorgeous!

Oct 8, 2019 - 08:10:58

Holy cow…50??? You go girl! Great job, these will be fun on those gifts! Can’t believe you’re this far ahead, and it’s only early October! Love them!