DDD – Dueling Darlings Turns 10

Yes, you heard right.  Dueling darlings turns 10 this year.  It’s been two years since I joined the dueling divas and dazzlers.  To mix things up our hostesses for August, Kelly and Jeanette, and the founders of the group, have decided to randomly place players on the same, or different teams.  Even Kelly, who sent out my package, didn’t know who was on what dueling team.  I remained on the Dazzler side and have TICKET #509794 to be entered into a contest.

Some of us participated in on-line behind-the-scenes games and contests this month.

I was overwhelmed by this month’s kit.  There was so much to use that I am going to make a second POP-UP BOX card.  I coloured my cute image with Copic and pencil crayons and adding a little bit of bling onto the celebration cake.   Doesn’t it just look yummy?

I had balloon dies and cut out four balloons with the paper from the kit, and embellished with ribbon.

Because I live in Canada and Kelly had to send through Customs (most of us know how slow customs is since COVID), I only had three days to create a card.  Working full time, it gave me a small amount of creativity time.  I want to add more dies to this box and will repost when I do.

I hope you like what I came up with.  I encourage you to see what the other ladies did with their kits.  Thanks for stopping by.

Kelly
Tracie
Debby B

Posted on : Aug 15 2020
Posted under cards, DDD |

Aug 15, 2020 - 08:08:08
Jeanette Cloyd said:

Oh my goodness! Beth this is a celebration card for sure! I am in awe. (Truthfully, I am way too lazy to make one of these fabulous box cards.)

Cute cute CUTE card!!!

Aug 15, 2020 - 09:08:44
Suzy said:

This is fabulous! You did a wonderful job with your limit time to be creative! Just love it! Makes me want to try one!

Aug 15, 2020 - 09:08:25
Barbara Deichl said:

Beth–I think your card is perfect and nothing more needs to be added. I love pop-up boxes and that is such a perfect way to celebrate! Well Done!

Aug 15, 2020 - 10:08:18
Tracie C. said:

Beth – What an amazing card. I always love pop up boxes. I love all your balloons.

Aug 15, 2020 - 12:08:28

WOW! WOW! WOW! Beth, you knocked this duel right out of the park! Your pop-up box card is FABULOUS! Love the die cut balloons and your coloring on that cake and bunny image is so striking. The cake looks yummy! So delighted to be a Dazzler with you this month!!! Happy Dueling Day!!!

Aug 15, 2020 - 02:08:53
Carol w said:

Holy cow bells Beth. What an amazing creation. You knocked this one right out of the ballpark. I love, love love your party box. So creative and clever. I LOVE it. Great job with your kit……

Aug 15, 2020 - 05:08:18
Sue Mac Donald said:

wonderful cards from everyone! everyone’s a winner. I really like your card, Beth…thank you to everyone who shared their art!! sounds like a really fun group to belong to

Aug 15, 2020 - 06:08:42
Darlene L LeTavec said:

Beth this is incredible! I love how you colored the image, and the balloons are perfect! Pop up box = outstanding!

Aug 15, 2020 - 10:08:13

Beth, you do such a great job with these box cards! This is darling, and someone will be so tickled to receive it! Beautifully done!!! bravo!

Aug 16, 2020 - 11:08:34

Oh wow 10 years with them, that is great, love your pop up card, great festive card!

Aug 17, 2020 - 08:08:12
TERRY SERMAN said:

Love this! I have never made one but yours makes me want to try!

Aug 20, 2020 - 03:08:09

Your pop up cards are always great. This one is so much fun. WOW, 10 years, that is something!

Hope you are doing well. PS, I just used your code to purchase from TJ. Had to have pixie spray and then ordered a few stamps too.